Please note this event has been canceled.
Total Error in Official Statistics: Current Practices and New Methods
The International Total Survey Error Workshop 2022 will take place from the 31st of August through the 2nd September 2022.
It will be hosted by The Cathie Marsh Institute for Social Research and The Social Statistics Department, School of Social Sciences
University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
In addition to traditional TSE topics, we are encouraging contributions on:
- Evaluations of multiple error sources in official statistics
- Error frameworks and their use for administrative data products
- Total error frameworks for Big Data
- “Total statistical uncertainty” frameworks for estimates derived from nonprobability samples
- Errors in data integration processes and integrated data products
- Use of quality profiles and declarations in official statistics
- Minimizing total error using ART (adaptive/responsive/tailored) designs and data collection strategies
- Statistical disclosure limitation error
The Call for Papers on the ITSEW2022 website is now open with deadlines and registration information.
Included with the registration are: A tour of Manchester, Wine reception and Conference dinner!
For further information, please contact the Organizing Committee at the Social Statistics Department, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
NISS Affiliates - this event is Affiliate Award Fund Eligible.
Please Note: NISS affiliates can use their Affiliate Award Funds towards registration, please contact your NISS liaison (Check the List of NISS Affiliates) to learn more about these funds. Students registering from NISS affiliated universities are eligible for reimbursement after the conference.