JSM 2018 Theme: #LeadWithStatistics
JSM is one of the Largest Statistical Conferences in the World
- More than 6,500 attendees from 52 countries
- 600+ sessions, including invited, topic-contributed, contributed, and poster
- More than 1,000 student attendees
- 75+ employers hiring for more than 200 positions
- 100+ exhibitors
Topics range from statistical applications to methodology and theory to the expanding boundaries of statistics, such as analytics and data science.
JSM also offers a unique opportunity for statisticians in academia, industry, and government to exchange ideas and explore opportunities for collaboration. Beginning statisticians (including current students) are able to learn from and interact with senior members of the profession.
NISS at JSM
- Two invited sessions are planned. The first session is the Jerry Sacks Award session focused on Genomics and the second session is on Big Data. Four distinguished speakers will be speaking at each of these two sessions.
- An additional topic-contributed session is planned in which NISS former and current postdocs will be speaking.
- Read more ... "SAVE THE DATES! Join NISS at JSM 2018 in Vancouver!"