If you wish to contribute by CHECK, please make payable to NISS and mail your check to:
- National Institute of Statistical Sciences, P.O. Box 33762, Washington, DC 20033
- In the memo line, please write "The NISS Fund (specify year)" or your specific cause.
If you have any questions, please call us at (202) 800-3880.
Our three primary emphases are:
- RESEARCH, through high-impact projects conducted with partners that include the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Education Statistics Services Institute, Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, National Agricultural Statistics Service, National Cancer Institute, National Center for Education Statistics, National Center for Health Statistics, National Science Foundation and Transportation Research Board, as well as our sister institute, the Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute.
- PEOPLE, especially the more than 70 NISS postdoctoral fellows, who are now scattered around the world conducting significant and important research in statistics and other disciplines. In addition, more than 50 statistical and other scientists participate in our projects, drawn not only from the partners, but also from more than 20 universities, corporations, and research institutes.
- RELATIONSHIPS, through its award-winning affiliates program, workshops on topics ranging from financial risk to total survey error to computational advertising, and other science, social science and policy challenges that data science can address, NISS builds relationships within the statistics community, constructs bridges across sectors and creates new connections with other disciplines. The goal and the result is an enlarged future for statistics.
Your donation to NISS can be designated for any specific activity in support of this NISS mission, you just need to name the specific Fund on your check or in the credit card description box.
We THANK YOU for your contribution to NISS and
hope your support will allow us to impact you and/or your organization in a positive way in the future!
The more we do, the better we understand what else we can do.
We need your help!
If you need any clarification with the IRS regulations, please click on https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/substantiating-charitable-contributions