Sponsored by the Department of Statistics, Institute for Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (IAMCS), Statistical Methods for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (STATMOS) and the National Institute of Statistical Sciences, the Workshop on Point Process Models will offer a series of speakers, a poster session/reception on Friday and a closing dinner on Saturday.
- W. John Braun, CANSSI-INCASS & PIMS-STATMOS Node
- Patrick Brown, Statistics, University of Toronto
- Dani Gamerman, Statistics, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Alan Gelfand, Statistics, Duke University
- Yongtao Guan, Management Science, University of Miami
- Mikyoung Jun, TAMU Statistics
- Matthias Katzfuss, TAMU Statistics
- Ji Meng Loh, Mathematical Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Jesper Møller, Mathematical Sciences, Aalborg University
- Huiyan Sang, TAMU Statistics
- Rick Schoenberg, UCLA Statistics
- Ali Shojaie, Biostatistics, University of Washington
Organizers: Mikyoung Jun, Matthias Katzfuss and Huiyan Sang.