Each quarter, the NISS team publishes NISS Parameters - a newsletter that delivers updates on activities, affiliate programs, training, and workshops related to NISS. The NISS Affiliates Update is published the other months of the year.
- From the Director’s Desk
- NISS hosted its first virtual meet-up in partnership with Merck
- Western Michigan University’s Department of Statistics becomes a NISS Affiliate
- From a NISS Postdoc to a Statistician at RAND Corporation: Meet Michael Robbins
- A New Paradigm: R and Spark tools for Data Science Workflows
- Meet our colleague, Joseph Rodhouse: "There is a wealth of research on the factors impacting survey response. However, much is still to be known and I hope to contribute scientifically to this body of knowledge."
- NISS 2018 Jerome Sacks Award: Call for Nominations
- SAVE THE DATE: Join NISS at JSM 2018 in Vancouver, Canada
To open the newsletter in a web browser, click here.