Each quarter, the NISS team publishes NISS Parameters - a newsletter that delivers updates on activities, affiliate programs, training, and workshops related to NISS. The NISS Affiliates Update is published the other months of the year.
- Director's Notes
- Featured Event Series: Essential Data Science Tutorials
- News: Latest Data Science Tutorial Explores Unstructured Data - Text Mining
- News: Successful COPSS-NISS Data Science Webinars Focus on Current COVID Research
- NISS Highlight: NISS on YouTube!
- Upcoming Event: COPSS-NISS COVID-19 Data Science Webinar Series - 1st & 3rd Thursdays Each Month!
- Update: NISS Data Visualization Competition!
- Research Update: Early Childhood Longitudinal Study - Kindergarten 2011
- NISS Highlight: Valuable Opportunities Abound in NISS Graduate Student Network!
- Affiliate News: NISS Notes the Passing of Two Colleagues: Allan Sampson and E James Harner
- Update: Ingram Olkin Forum Series: Unplanned Clinical Trial Disruptions
- Upcoming Event: How to Negotiate a Job Offer
- Upcoming Event: Government Career Fair - Spring 2021!
- Upcoming Event: 13th Annual Conference on Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials
- Upcoming Event: First CANSSI-NISS Health Data Science Workshop
- Upcoming Event Listing
- Upcoming Event: NISS Writing Workshop for Early Researchers!
FULL, Printer Ready, PDF version of this Newsletter