Luca Sartore is a postdoctoral fellow for NISS, working with the National Agricultural Statistical Service (NASS). He received his Bachelor of Science degree statistics and computer science for management and master degree in statistics for business from the Ca' Foscari University of Venice. He got his Ph.D. from University of Padua in statistical sciences. Prior to NISS, he was a research fellow for the European Centre for Living Technology.
Sartore's research interests include:
• High performance computational statistics;
• Spatiotemporal statistics;
• Regression methods and multivariate statistics;
• Nonparametric and semiparametric statistics;
• Complex systems and signal processing.